Spokesperson: Eng. Osama Suleiman
- Member of the General Shura Council of the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Member of the Supreme Committee of the Freedom and Justice Party
- Former member of the Egyptian House of Representatives.
- Former Governor of Beheira.
- Bachelor of Engineering - Alexandria University.
- Master of Mass Communication, Cairo University.
- Diploma in International Engineering and Commercial Arbitration.
- Diploma in Negotiation, Faculty of Economics and Political Science.
- Diploma in Public Relations, Faculty of Economics and Political Science.
- Member of the International Law Forum.
- Member of the Egyptian International Chamber of Law and International Arbitration.
- Member of the International Committee for the Protection of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Member of Alexandria Center for International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution.
- Member of Sawasia Center for Human Rights and Anti-Discrimination.
- Student activist in his youth and president of the Alexandria Engineering Student Union in 1985.
- A political and community activist and a former member of parliament who was arrested by Mubarak's regime in 2010
- Age 60 years
- Born in Damanhour on 27/4/1964
- Businessman in the field of real estate investment